The perfect location for your business event: meetings, intimate corporate & organizational retreats, and leadership gatherings. A private, elegant, anything-but-institutional setting, Spillian inspires connections, conversation, and ideas.
Come for a day for an extraordinary meeting or come for several for a retreat that can change how your organization walks in the world in a very special Catskills corporate retreat. This estate brings focus and a sense of possibility. And these mountains invite adventure and powerful connections. We’d love to share them with you.
The facility includes:
- Meeting space for up to 75 people indoors
- Great Room/meeting room with antique furniture and a wood burning fireplace
- Formal dining room that seats 20 with a wood burning fireplace
- Sun room with bar/breakfast bar and additional table seating that is perfect for meals, receptions, or break out sessions
- Fully licensed, gorgeous commercial kitchen (that is great for cooking classes!) and a superb, innovative chef who works closely with local farmers to bring the freshest Catskills cuisine to the table
- Full liquor license with staffing as needed
- A deep porch suitable for receptions and breakout sessions
- Technology: WiFi, sound system, video projector and full sized screen for presentations
- Flexible seating for group presentations and meals
- 8 exquisite bedrooms with shared baths (can configure as smaller suites with private baths)
- A meadow with stone-ringed bonfire area and a superb stone stage, perfect for large or small groups and presentations
- 32 acres of forest and meadows with trails to wander, with springs and a small pond
- Steinway grand piano and Salvi Concert Grand Harp in the Great Room
- Contracts with a wide range of service providers, from body workers to outdoor recreation, and additional lodging for larger groups than can be housed on site
- A growing menu of fully-customizable retreats built around a particular theme
We have a superb in-house chef who has created food for a wide range of audiences and who can creatively respond to all of your culinary needs, and staff that can concierge your time with us as lightly or extensively as you wish.
Where is your organization heading? We can help you find the answers.
spillian a place to revel
Want someone to help you find your path?
Some of our organizational groups come and bask in the stillness at Spillian, content with having a great place to gather and drive their ideas forward.
Others are looking for a facilitator who can help them put the pieces together. We can help! In addition to all of the amenities you expect for a business gathering, we work with a collection of world-class facilitators with various organizational specialties. We are delighted to talk with you about finding the very best person to help you find your brilliance and make bold AND viable plans to leap into your next set of triumphs. And we can create a host of next-gen relationship and skill building activities, both on and off site, together with you. Our Co-Founder, Leigh Melander, is a coach who has facilitated thousands of events and projects around the world and is delighted to talk with you about your needs. In addition, we’d like to introduce you to some of the folks who work with us, several of the Spillian Fellows. (Facilitators are noted.) We work with organizational development specialists, both in for profit and non-profit settings; career and life coaches; therapists; arts facilitators; conflict resolution specialists; mediators; inspirational speakers; professional pot-stirrers; culture and story experts; sustainability experts; fundraising consultants, community development facilitators; and more. We can help you bring together your community. Dive deep into your organization’s story or craft a new one. Bring a new vision of a new product to market. Find common ground with team members. We’ve had a wonderful collection of organizations already take advantage of Spillian’s magic, including international social justice and economic development non-profits; arts organizations; real estate companies; record labels; recording artists; film and photography shoots; publishing companies; environmental organizations; and more. Is your organization next?
Let us know your needs. We’re here to help you imagine past what you think is possible.