A Spillian New Years Eve Revel!
The Spillian New Years Eve Revel 2016 will be a very special New Years Eve celebration, with a full traditional English feast, roaring hearths, champagne, a dash of Twelfth Night, wassail, saying farewell to this crazy year and ushering something new and magical, creative toasts, and an initiation, for those who are interested, into the League of Spillian Revelers.
The League of Spillian Revelers is a new group we’re forming who wants to be a part of Spillian’s extended family – who will think about ways that they can support Spillian’s mission and be in on special events, like supper club dinners, private musical events, and more, throughout the year. There will be secret decoder rings involved. Seriously. They’re arriving next week.
The evening will mostly be about celebrating the new year and meeting old and new friends, with a dash of some silliness. You’re invited to come dressed to the nines – or dressed in a costume that either most defines who you are or what you’d most like to be. Your choice!
A Spillian New Years Eve Revel 2016
In addition to feasting, will include…
- A Spillian Toast Contest – bring your best toast and we’ll decide the winner. Fame will be yours, plus a prize!
- The Spillian Imaginal Treasure Hunt – it’s a secret! Learn more when you arrive.
- Wishes for the New Year – bring your best wishes for how we might imagine the world a brighter, more marvelous place, and we’ll send them off into the wind together.
- Twelfth Night Cake – find one of the prizes in the cake and be crowned King or Queen of 12th Night, supported by the Master of Revels and enjoying the mischief of the Lord of Misrule.
- Snapdragon – do you have the courage to grab the flaming raisin? An ancient bit of parlor magic that tastes divine.
- Chestnuts. Roasting. Open fire. Seriously.
- League of Spillian Revelers Initiation – choose to join the League and become initiated (and the proud owner of a secret decoder ring to decode secret messages to special events and offers).
- 7 PM – 1 PM (We’ll be doing some of the serious celebration early for those of you who like to celebrate New Year’s arrival somewhat earlier than midnight…and for the diehards, we’ll be reveling on.)
- $50/person for the evening, including dinner and champagne. Please let us know if you’re vegetarian or vegan so we can ensure we have treats for you to eat!
- A cash bar will be open as well, featuring California wines as well as local spirits and beers.
- Stay overnight! We still have a couple of rooms available; please let us know if you’d like to stay over after celebrating
- Reservations required and advance purchase appreciated.
Purchase Your Tickets Online Now!
Just look to the left on this page and look for the “Tickets” header. Choose how many tickets you’d like to order and click “Add to Cart.” Once you complete your order, you’ll receive an email with your ticket information. Thank you!
We also have a couple of rooms still available if you’d like to stay overnight; please call us at 800-811-3351 for more information.